Re: changed addresses or people?

Hi Mahyar,

I'm talking to other old members of the Persian translation team to hand over the coordinatorship, as I don't have the time any more. In the meanwhile, please file bugs in the GNOME bugzilla for your translations against the Persian translations module, and see if you can get any of the other people who have translated stuff to review your work (check for other bugs against the same module). I personally do not have the time to do thorough reviews these days, but will be able to do a second review after somebody reviews your work.

Best,
Roozbeh