changed addresses or people?

Hi
With great thanks to everyone here for all your efforts in gnome and free software.
It's a bit more than two weeks that I have started translating gnome to Persian.
I sent an email to the coordinator in the address: http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/fa
and also to the list specified. but I got no answer.
Does any body know if there has been a change in addresses or people which is not mentioned.
or is there a coordinator available/active for persian.
I have done these translations so far and they need review:
http://l10n.gnome.org/users/moonfriend/

sincerely
Mahyar Moghimi
www.ifsug.org - Iranian Free Software Users Group