Re: Inserting images into Release Notes

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 17:34, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Rodrigo Flores wrote:

> I translated the Release Notes in pt_BR but I don't know if  I inserted
> correctly images in it. I renamed all the files for the same name as in the
> C/figures and the "compilation" process using xml2po went ok and I was able
> to see all images. Some of the images I could not get a translated version
> of them, so I used the image file in C/figures. I uploaded the same pictures
> and the DL give me a warning :-/.

I don't know about Damned Lieds but you don't need to copy English
captures, it will fallback automatically to them.

> What I have to do in this case ? Not including the file solves the problem ?
> I have to update the md5 strings [1] in the po file ?

If a picture is not translated, just leave the entry empty in the .po
file.
Should I update it if I have a translated screenshot with the md5 of the translated picture ?

       Frederic

"A critical section of code is like a bathroom. Only one person is allowed inside at once.

Iker Gondra, Operating Systems
St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS"

Rodrigo L. M. Flores
Computer Science Student - IME - USP
Homepage (en): http://www.rodrigoflores.org
Blog (pt-BR): http://blog.rodrigoflores.org