Re: Inserting images into Release Notes

Rodrigo Flores wrote:

> > If a picture is not translated, just leave the entry empty in the .po
> > file.
> >
> Should I update it if I have a translated screenshot with the md5 of the
> translated picture ?

As Claude wrote, there are different situations:

1) Untranslated figure, just like any other untranslated string, the
   msgstr part is empty:
     msgid "@@image: 'figures/foobar.png'; md5=af9fe7edb29fcaefeadfb2f5987aa6e4"
     msgstr ""

2) Translated figure, figures/foobar.png in your locale directory, and
   anything in the msgstr:
     msgid "@@image: 'figures/foobar.png'; md5=af9fe7edb29fcaefeadfb2f5987aa6e4"
     msgstr "hello world"

3) Figure that do not need to be translated, don't copy the figure in
   your locale directory, put anything in the msgstr:
     msgid "@@image: 'figures/foobar.png'; md5=af9fe7edb29fcaefeadfb2f5987aa6e4"
     msgstr "hello world"

        Frederic