Re: Edit Module homepage in "damned lies"

Ulrik Sverdrup skreiv:

> Is there more detail about this process? How do translators get git
> accounts? I don't know if it's techinally possible to confine accounts
> to just Kupfer's repo for example -- then I'd like to keep the
> barriers low.

Translators normally don't have git accounts. Usually one person or a
few persons on a team have git accounts, and they are responsible for
commiting translations produced by other translators. The translators
can upload their files to l10n.gnome.org or, if they like, use some
other means of transferring files, such as email.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland