Re: GNOME Color Manager

2009/11/2 Tirumurti Vasudevan <agnihot3 gmail com>:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Tirumurti Vasudevan <agnihot3 gmail com> wrote:
> pl let me know what you are trying to say here.
>
> //#: ../src/gcm-calibrate.c:252
> msgid "Please attach the hardware device to the center of the screen
> on the grey square."//

Well, the hardware device is a "colorimeter device" similar to
http://www.pantone.com/pages/products/product.aspx?pid=79 which you
stick on the LCD or CRT screen with little suckers. You only need to
profile the center of the screen, and so you know where to position
it, a grey square appears which you put the device inside.

Richard.