Re: GNOME Color Manager

Le lundi 02 novembre 2009 à 09:14 +0000, Richard Hughes a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> A few of us have started a new project called gnome-color-manager.
> It's in gnome git, and it's nearly ready for its first release, but I
> really wanted somebody to review the strings to make sure they make
> sense and that they are easily translatable. My English grammar is not
> good, and so review at this stage (before I ask for translations) is
> probably a good idea.
>
> So, if you have a few spare minutes, could you please checkout
> gnome-color-manager and review the strings. If you spot a trivial
> spelling or grammar error, or just want to add a translator comment,
> please just commit to git master without even asking (I trust you!).
> If you want clarification what a string means, or the context is
> unclear, please email me and i'll add some additional translator
> markup.

Thanks for being so open to translator needs :-)

I've added the module to l10n.gnome.org and removed the markup from
strings in GTKBuilder files.
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-color-manager/
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-color-manager/commit/?id=d3786ad683615f59cc5adf778d5a444f19ec561e

Cheers,