GNOME Color Manager

Hey,

A few of us have started a new project called gnome-color-manager.
It's in gnome git, and it's nearly ready for its first release, but I
really wanted somebody to review the strings to make sure they make
sense and that they are easily translatable. My English grammar is not
good, and so review at this stage (before I ask for translations) is
probably a good idea.

So, if you have a few spare minutes, could you please checkout
gnome-color-manager and review the strings. If you spot a trivial
spelling or grammar error, or just want to add a translator comment,
please just commit to git master without even asking (I trust you!).
If you want clarification what a string means, or the context is
unclear, please email me and i'll add some additional translator
markup.

Thanks,

Richard.