Re: GNOME Color Manager

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 09:14 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> So, if you have a few spare minutes, could you please checkout
> gnome-color-manager and review the strings. If you spot a trivial
> spelling or grammar error, or just want to add a translator comment,
> please just commit to git master without even asking (I trust you!).
> If you want clarification what a string means, or the context is
> unclear, please email me and i'll add some additional translator
> markup.

I've found 3 strings to be modified:

../data/gnome-color-manager.schemas.in.h:1
"...Microsoft has always used a value 2.2" -> "Microsoft has always used
a value of 2.2."

../src/gcm-calibrate.c:315
"Please attach the hardware device to the center of the screen on the
grey square." -> "Please attach the hardware device to the center of the
screen on the gray square."

help/C/gnome-color-manager.xml
"<application>&app;</application> is usually started in GNOME startup,
but" -> "<application>&app;</application> is usually started at GNOME
startup, but"

--
Bruce Cowan <bcowan fastmail co uk>