Re: New coordinator for Japanese translation team

Hi,

Takeshi AIHANA wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the delay in replying to this and thanks for the consideration
> of the replacement Japanese coordinator in GTP project.
>
> Yes, this is true I declared to step down in Japanese community before,
> and I was working as Japanese coordinator to this project
> (i.e. handling bugs in bugzilla, commiting from other Japanese contributors)
> until someone appears.
>
> So, please go ahead and make replacement of the Japanese coordinator
> in this project as Kusano-san requested.
>
> Anyway, many thanks for all of the members in this GTP project.
> I had really good experiences and meny helps since I take part in.
> I will continue to contribute small for a while.
>
> Takeshi.

Thanks to Takeshi for your great contributions to Japanese translations.
I'll try to work for Japanese l10n team.

> 2009/5/7 Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>:
> (snip)
>> Hi Takayuki,
>>
>> Looking at http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ja/
>> and (for example)
>> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/pessulus/commit/?id=2e1df205ec204522b992c2617d115637651b4f07
>> it appears there is recent work by Takeshi AIHANA.
>> GNOME 2.26 is translated to almost 100%.
>>
>> Can you get in contact with Takeshi and arrange how you would prefer to evolve
>> the Japanese GNOME Translation Team?

Simos-san, could you update information for Japanese translation team?

>> In order to re-activate your CVS account, have a look at
>> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount

Okay, I'll try to follow this instructions to reactivate my accounts.

--
  KUSANO Takayuki <http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~AE5T-KSN/>