Re: New coordinator for Japanese translation team

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in replying to this and thanks for the consideration
of the replacement Japanese coordinator in GTP project.

Yes, this is true I declared to step down in Japanese community before,
and I was working as Japanese coordinator to this project
(i.e. handling bugs in bugzilla, commiting from other Japanese contributors)
until someone appears.

So, please go ahead and make replacement of the Japanese coordinator
in this project as Kusano-san requested.

Anyway, many thanks for all of the members in this GTP project.
I had really good experiences and meny helps since I take part in.
I will continue to contribute small for a while.

Takeshi.

(snip)

--
(TAKESHI)