Re: New GNOME Website - Translation

I agree!

I have read both links, but to be honest, I have no idea what is so
"new" if I skip upgrade to Plone. I need to know if this "new" gives
me some interesting solutions or is just another never-to-be-used CMS
system. To my experience, CMS makes more work and more problems ... To
my knowledge Plone is so superfine because developers love working
with it. I, on the other hand, need functionality.

There is of course possibility, that I did not understand what was written ...

Matej