Re: New GNOME Website - Translation

Hi!

Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>, Sun, 7 Jun 2009 22:05:43 +0100:

> Hi all,
>
> No comments? Just wondering why... Too complex? Couldn't understand?

Yes, from my point of view, I think so. Actually it's obvious, a
considerable amount of us are (technical) translators, with specific, but
restricted knowledge of technological background.

Now, give us a git repository where we can find a POT file, and we'll
happily add and/or update catalogs for our respective languages, as we're
used to when dealing with the l10n of library.gnome.org, l10n.gnome.org etc.

Sorry, if the linked proposal suggests just the same. Just my 5 cents.

Regards,
Petr Kovar