Re: New translation coordinator for Latvian (lv)

On 7/28/09, Raivis Dejus <orvils gmail com> wrote:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> Recently I have little trouble beeing as good translation coordinator / team
> leader for Latvian as I would like to be, so in our team we have decided
> that Peteris Krisjanis  pecisk gmail com will take over my responsibilities.
>
> Could you please point out the right procedure to get committer account for
> Peteris and change him to be the new coordinator for Latvian i18n.

Ok, http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/lv and
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n updated.

For Git account, please read
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount first.
Since this is a new account request for a new coordinator, after that
please use the manual method listed at
http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts for requesting. Thanks.