New translation coordinator for Latvian (lv)

Hello, everybody!

Recently I have little trouble beeing as good translation coordinator / team leader for Latvian as I would like to be, so in our team we have decided that Peteris Krisjanis  pecisk gmail com will take over my responsibilities.

Could you please point out the right procedure to get committer account for Peteris and change him to be the new coordinator for Latvian i18n.

--
Best regards,
Raivis Dejus