Re: Creating a New locale

I think I'll go ahead and create a new locale for this language. The
link you gave me led me to a useful guide for creating my locale.
However, I'm a bit unsure about what character map to use. could you
please advise? We use accented characters, but not too many. ô, an
"underlined 'o'" and an "underlined 'e'" are the most common. I suspect
I will have to find existent substitutes for the "underlined" letters,
but based on this information, what charmap would you suggest?

Fanen Ahua
Random quote: Nasrudin walked into a teahouse and declaimed, "The moon
is more useful than the sun." "Why?", he was asked. "Because at night we
need the light more."