Re: chronojump does not update translations

Le lundi 19 janvier 2009 à 09:51 +0100, Jorge González a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I commited several times translations for chronojump since several
> weeks ago, and it doesn't seem to be uptading it's translations. Any
> hint?

The problem is that chronojump contains a unicode char in a filename
(/web/html_created_no_edit/images/chronojump_esquema_07 (còpia).dia),
and when the script try to update the repo (with default C lang), it
chokes in this file and exit.

Xavier, would it be possible to stick with a pure ASCII charset in file
names?

Claude