Re: chronojump does not update translations

This fil you mention is a copy of another file (when you copy a file in
nautilus it adds a (copy) at the end of the file, and the (còpia) there
is copy translated to Catalan :)

Don't know if its useful, but at least its a copy of another file in the
same directory.

My 5 cents,

El dl 19 de 01 de 2009 a les 19:58 +0100, en/na Claude Paroz va
escriure: