Re: Vertimus: Upload for proofreading

Henrique P Machado <zehrique gmail com>, Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:37:24 -0200:

> Yes, Marcel.
> After that process one of your reviewers can "Reserve [the .po file] for
> proofreading" and work on the translation again and after this, send
> the .po file to D-L again and set it "Ready for submission". Once you are
> a commiter, just send it to SVN. ;)

Well, no doubt this feature is a nice idea, but since there's not a support
for, say, auto-generated diffs, at least as far as I know, the current
process dealing with the whole message catalogs makes it very difficult and
time-consuming to proofread in fact.

Cheers,
Petr Kovar