About "Requiring review" action [was Re: Vertimus: Upload for proofreading]

Il giorno dom, 11/01/2009 alle 02.47 +0100, Marcel Telka ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I see this action in Vertimus: Upload for proofreading
> What exactly is intended usage of this action?
>
> I feel that I badly misunderstood something :-).

I've a similar doubt about "Requiring review" action

Initially I believed that "Requiring review" was an action that
translators could perform in order to notify reviews[1] that a new PO
file is ready for proofreading, but actually to act in a total different
manner (sets the status to "To Review" and resets the available action
to "Reserve for translation")

Related to this, I've just opened bug #567345 (add hints in PO file for
actions and statuses) and #567345 (add documentation about usage)

PS OK, maybe I'm a really really dumb translator, but... why "requiring
review" is the only action using the -ing form???

[1] about this, commiters are notified when a new translation is "ready
for upload", doing the same for reviewers when a new translation is
added could be too much, but maybe an "Ask for a proofread" action could
be appreciated