Re: New release of Damned Lies with Vertimus included

Am Sonntag, den 04.01.2009, 23:18 +0000 schrieb Simos Xenitellis:
> Personally I would prefer those notifications to have the Sender:
> field set to something generic such as 'l10n-manager gnome org', so
> that it is possible to add a single e-mail account to the mailing list
> members.

Big +1, also because I was very confused to see people suddenly writing
in english on a czech mailing list. It took me some time to realize that
the message was not sent by the person himself but by djamned-lies.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed