Re: New release of Damned Lies with Vertimus included

2009/1/5 Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com>
On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Og Maciel <ogmaciel gnome org> wrote:
> Confirmed. I too have received several emails already but wonder if it
> has to do with my committer access (in other words, do people who send
> in their translations also get the email when it gets committed?)

I have not received such a CC: to my personal account but rather they
are sent only to the mailing list.

An important issue is that the e-mail you have put in
Vertimus+DamnedLies should be the same as the email you registered to
the mailing list. Otherwise those notifications may not get through.

The current rules to send notifications are:
1 - an email is sent to team list from translator for these actions:
  i - 'Upload the new translation'
  ii - 'Upload for proofreading'
  iii - 'Inform of submission'
  iv - 'Requiring review'

2 - an email is sent to team committers from the translator for this action:
  i- 'Ready for submission'

3 - an email is sent to the translators who are currently working on the specific translation when a comment is left (like a bugzilla report).

Personally I would prefer those notifications to have the Sender:
field set to something generic such as 'l10n-manager gnome org', so
that it is possible to add a single e-mail account to the mailing list
members.

Why not!