Re: Updating team data?

Le jeudi 01 janvier 2009 à 20:35 +0100, Christian Rose a écrit :
> Am I understanding it correctly, in that there is currently no way of
> updating a team's data, such as information about mailing list, web
> site etc.?
>
> Formerly, this information used to be kept in XML files inside the
> Damned Lies SVN module, but since the Django rewrite, all that
> information seems to have disappeared. Judging from past mails, the
> information source is nowadays presumably kept in a database
> somewhere. But where?
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/UpdatingStatusPages doesn't
> leave many clues...

Yes, all informations are now in a database. Some information are
editable through forms in the normal interface, as long as you're
connected with an adequate account. Other informations need to be
updated in the Django admin interface.
I just mailed the Coordination Team about this.

For the time being, I suggest team coordinators to open bug reports if
they require team infos modifications.

Claude