Updating team data?

Am I understanding it correctly, in that there is currently no way of
updating a team's data, such as information about mailing list, web
site etc.?

Formerly, this information used to be kept in XML files inside the
Damned Lies SVN module, but since the Django rewrite, all that
information seems to have disappeared. Judging from past mails, the
information source is nowadays presumably kept in a database
somewhere. But where?
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/UpdatingStatusPages doesn't
leave many clues...

I need this because I had to move the Swedish team's mailing list from
another host to gnome.org in a sudden, and hence the information at
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/sv/ needs updating. See
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamChangesState under
"Swedish Team" for details.