Re: freeze break request - WAS: Re: Help with strings for "solution" for desktop file "virus" problem
- From: Calum Benson <Calum Benson Sun COM>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, release-team gnome org, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: freeze break request - WAS: Re: Help with strings for "solution" for desktop file "virus" problem
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:56:06 +0000
On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 17:35 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 15:00 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > Hmm, what do you propose to use then? Using "Executable" in the UI
> > sounds pretty lame, its an implementation detail after all.
> Well, I'll ask our trusted desktop guys today first, to see if they
> think it's even an issue--maybe the context is sufficiently different
> that they'll be fine with it the way it is.
I haven't had any response, so you might as well go ahead with the
wording you'd already decided upon. We can always file a bug later if
it turns out to be an issue.
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson sun com OpenSolaris Desktop Team
http://blogs.sun.com/calum +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev