Re: [+gnome] Re: Nautilus string freeze break request
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Wouter Bolsterlee <uws xs4all nl>
- Cc: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [+gnome] Re: Nautilus string freeze break request
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:22:02 +0100
On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 16:02 +0100, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:
> 2009-02-19 klockan 15:59 skrev Alexander Larsson:
> > However, maybe we can do:
> > "You cannot move a file over itself."
> > "The source file would be overwritten by the destination."
> Makes sense to me. At least that communicates the right message..
So, is it ok for me to change this?
] [Thread Prev