Re: Additional NetworkManager branches to translate

În data de Mi, 09-12-2009 la 10:22 +0100, Claude Paroz a scris:
> Le mardi 08 décembre 2009 à 17:40 -0800, Dan Williams a écrit :
[snip]
> I wonder if we should create a new release set with only stable branches
> from modules of the Extra release set... opinions welcome.

For gnome-extras I would like to have a release set containing all
translations that are planed for release in the next 6 months or that
are actively developed.

Right now for a language 30% translations in gnome-extras, the
translators will see a big list of unfinished translations and they will
don't know how to prioritize their work.

Maybe they will start working on gimmie while there is no planned
release for those translations.
Maybe gimmie is just an exception, and I'm wrong.

I don't know if we need a stable branch for Gnome Extras, or we need a
new Gnome Extras Inactive release set, or just "cleaning" the current
Gnome Extras set.

Kindest regards,

--
Adi Roiban