Re: Additional NetworkManager branches to translate

2009.12.09. 17:34 keltezéssel, Adi Roiban írta:
În data de Mi, 09-12-2009 la 10:22 +0100, Claude Paroz a scris:
Le mardi 08 décembre 2009 à 17:40 -0800, Dan Williams a écrit :
[snip]
I wonder if we should create a new release set with only stable branches
from modules of the Extra release set... opinions welcome.
I like this idea :). There are some modules that use both stable and development branches, in such cases keeping both visible and up-to-date is useful.

I don't know if we need a stable branch for Gnome Extras, or we need a
new Gnome Extras Inactive release set, or just "cleaning" the current
Gnome Extras set.

We already have this, called obsolete: http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/obsolete/ Packages that have not seen a single non-translation commit since two years are/should be here. If you know about such packages in the gnome-extras list, let us know and we put it there.

I also think we can get rid of modules that are considered dead by their own maintainers, like Gimmie. This may involve sending a few mails, though ;).

If we are already at cleaning: I just moved to obsolete the gimmie (I believe you that it's dead :)), pan, and 4 other modules that were deprecated from the Desktop set (gnome-keyring-manager, gnome-volume-manager, fast-user-switch-applet, nautilus-cd-burner) - I think it's safe to consider these dead too.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen