Re: gnome-icon-theme and i18n

Hi Claude,
sorry for the late reply, got taken down with a flu.

As you have correctly noticed the translation of the emblems has
disappeared as we've temporarily put an artist-created build system
that took away all the manual torture we had to go through for every
icon. Rodney is planning to replace this temporary build system with
an actual and polished one eventually.

It wasn't by design we removed the translations, even if it is
somewhat questionable if the translation should happen in an icon
theme. If you feel like you're able to help us bring the translations
back into this temporary build, I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely

Jakub

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac gmail com>