Re: String additions to 'epiphany.master'

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 20:19 +0200, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:
> 2009-08-26 klockan 20:05 skrev Andre Klapper:
> > Am Mittwoch, den 26.08.2009, 17:51 +0000 schrieb GNOME Status Pages:
> > > This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts
> > > There have been following string additions to module 'epiphany.master':
> > > + "http://www.google.com/search?q=%s&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8";
> > We're in string freeze now.
> > Any reason that URL is marked for translation?
>
> For the obvious reason that Google is also available in multiple languages,
> so you can translate it to use google.de, for instance.

I have done the work I suggested, forward-porting the translations for
this string, where needed. I only worked on po files that were modified
after the string was no longer in the source (the other files should
have the string already).

Everyone who was at 100% is back there. Those who were at 99% because
the only missing translation was the session recovery one (this
translation had also been lost before, because of the feature flux, and
some translations got it back while I was working on the google thing)
are also at 100%: http://l10n.gnome.org/module/epiphany/

Hope that clears up my mistake regarding the string freeze. Let me know
if there's any problem.

Thanks,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>