Re: Re: GNOME Translations for Low German

Am Montag, den 24.08.2009, 14:02 +0200 schrieb zanghar freenet de:
> >> Plattdeutsch und Sächsisch
> ..... Others possible to?

Feel free to start a language team if your language really exists.
You will need a glibc locale though if I remember correctly.

> I think it would be funny having GNOME speaking "Basst scho"

Localization is not about being funny but providing an interface for a
(defined) language that some people speak...

andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed