Re: Languages "nds NFE" and "Low Saxon, Germany" can be deleted

Hej,

thats right, there is not "the" Low German, because there are many little differences between the regions of Northern Germany.
I am absolutely ok with the use of the language codename "nds"! I was just about to suggesting that there are more than one entries for the same real language! The url of the project actually deals with the nds-code (http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/nds), but in the index here: http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ "nds NFE" referrs to another project-site. I just meant that someone could rename / delete 2 of the entries in the index for the benefit of just one. And my translations are not uploaded to the nds NFE entry, but to the Low German entry.
By the way Low German is / was just a spoken language, so there actually is no standard translation you can rely on, that would cover all regions exactly. But the people are able to understand the differences.
And I know about your hint with the translations of few-string-files, but I know that I alone will not reach to complete the important translations to the next relaease, so I was just about to show my engagement. But at the moment I am working on nautilus for example!

---

Andre Klapper schrieb:
Hi,