Languages "nds NFE" and "Low Saxon, Germany" can be deleted

I have seen, that the language "Low Saxon, Germany" and "Low German"
referr to the same language index. (namely http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/nds)
Also the language "nds NFE" is in a 0% state, because it referrs to the
same real language. That means, that there are currently 3 "languages"
available here: http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/, which all referr to
the same language in real life.
Currently I am working on the translation for "Low German".
So I would commend:

1. Delete the entry "nds NFE" completely from the list here:
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages
2. Delete the entry "Low Saxon, Germany" from the list here:
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ for the benefit of the entry "Low
German" someone is really working on (namely me)
3. Save the entry "Low German", which actually is in translating process

Kind regards,
Nils-Christoph Fiedler