Re: git: using branches

2009/4/17 Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>:

> Should I update the "working with branches" section with this commands?

I hope there is a more simple way to do this. This seems a nonsense to
me: create a new local branch in order to commit+push on an existing
branch on server...

BTW there is no way to produce a "ligthweight" local copy? I.e. only
the latest versione of a single branch, instead full history form all
branches for a given module. Could be good for simple commits like
like this, waiting for commit support in damned-lies.