git: using branches

Hi all!

I tried to follow the Git translators guide[1] to update the anjuta
translation (which is already branched).

So I git clone it and then I tried to switch to the gnome-2-26 branch
but failed with the "git checkout --track origin/gnome-2-26" command.

After some research I finally found something that works:
git checkout -b local-gnome-2-26 origin/gnome-2-26

With this, git creates a local branch named "local-gnome-2-26" from
"origin/gnome-2-26" remote branch.

Then edit files, git commit and git push as usual.

I have git, don't know if it has changed with previous or newer

Should I update the "working with branches" section with this commands?

gil forcada

[ca] - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
[en] - a non-stopping free network