Re: String additions to 'anjuta.gnome-2-26'

Hi!

> (and sure, it's unfortunate that some files were missing from
> POTFILES.in and this is not something that we want to see happen, but it
> does happen from time to time)

Actually make distcheck complained about the missing files. I wonder a
bit why it didn't complain before because I am sure that I always run it
before the release. But that is also the reason why I fixed it now - no
release without successful distcheck!

Again, sorry about finding out so late but it doesn't make any
difference to the user and gives you the change to translate if for
the .2 release. Maybe the distributions are even able to include
translations for their packages.

Regards,
Johannes