Re: String additions to 'anjuta.gnome-2-26'

Am Donnerstag, den 16.04.2009, 12:05 +0200 schrieb Luca Ferretti:
> I think that we translators are a little astonshed about the timing,
> not about our own statistics.

Sometimes you find an issue just before you have to push a tarball.

> I think a sequence like:
>  1. produce and release 2.26.1 tgz
>  2. warn this list about incoming POTFILES.in change
>  3. change POTFILES.in in svn
> would de more appreciated by translators.
>
> BTW, could we update the freeze rules about changes to POTFILES.in
> while in string freeze? I'm not asking for release team approval, just
> "developers have to notify gnome-i18n ML about the intent/need to
> update POTFILES.in before change it".

Developers do this afterwards currently, and I still don't see an
argument here why an upcoming 2.26.1 release should be a reason not to
fix a forgotten file in POTFILES.in, but instead wait and ship a release
which includes untranslatable strings by purpose.
Is it really all only about the "but I want 100% in my stats"?

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed