Request to create new language (Hausa language)

Hi all,

My name is Nasir Usman Imam, Member BOD Hutsoft Nigeria Ltd. I will like to
start a new language by name HAUSA LANGUAGE, a language widely spoken in
west Africa in the translation page of the gnome localisation page.

I will like to create the team and also coordinate it.

We have already started the translation of the project before the kick off
of the FOSS Nigeria 2009 international conference http://fossnigeria.org/

I and my team will like to commit some translated .PO files to the SVN
server as soon as i got the account open.

my bugzilla username is: nuimam fossnigeria org

I hope my request will be given due consideration.

Thank You.

Nasir Usman Imam,
FOSS Nigeria,
Nigeria