Re: Using Git and separating translations into their own l10n-LL repository

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Matej Urban <matej urban gmail com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried tu update Slovenian translation for system-tools-backends-clone.
> It was done successfully, but now I can not "find" the file, cause it
> did not update the online stats.
>
> Can someone check if I placed this file to the correct place?

The latest commits can be seen at
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/system-tools-backends-clone/
I do not see a Slovenian addition.

In git, when you commit a change, you need to perform a 'git push' in
order for that change to
reach the GNOME repository at git.gnome.org.
Can you verify that you pushed the change?

For more, see
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo

Simos