Re: GNOME Localisation track at Gran Canaria Desktop Summit 2009

Thanks!

I created a new page at live.gnome.org for GNOME Translation Project Events,
with initial information for the Desktop Summit/GUADEC '09,
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Events

Please have a look and provide any feedback.
Remember this is a wiki page, and you are encouraged to discuss and/or
fix things.

The deadline for talk proposals is tomorrow, Friday (10th April).
In the wiki page above, I mention to append to your proposal the text
"I am planning to give this talk as part of the GNOME Localisation
track. Please see http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Events.";

Any comments are welcome,
Simos