Re: Which gdm will we be translating for GNOME 2.24

2008/9/15 Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com>

2008/9/15 Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>

Le dimanche 14 septembre 2008, à 04:44 +0200, Kenneth Nielsen a écrit :
> 2008/8/4 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
>
> > Kenneth Nielsen píše v Po 04. 08. 2008 v 21:55 +0200:
> > > For gnome 2.22 we were told to keep translating the gnome-2-20 branch
> > > of gdm to give the developers more time to finish the development they
> > > are working on (which contained some serious regressions according to
> > > the old mail). This notification was given less than one month before
> > > final release sooo, to know about it a little more in advance this
> > > time, I was wondering if anybody knows/will investigate if something
> > > similar will happen this time?
> >
> > This is pending on a release-team decision about which gdm version to
> > ship in GNOME 2.24. This will definitely happen within the next two
> > weeks and we're going to inform this mailing list.
> >

> Any word on this yet? Or did I miss the announcement in the list?

This is being discussed on d-d-l. The current proposal is that we go
with the new GDM if there's no major regression. The thing is that there
are questions about the a11y status of the new GDM :/

Ok. I was just asking because Andre suggested that it would be decided in two weeks time, back on August 4, and well the clock is ticking fast towards September 24 ;) Please inform us the nanosecond you know.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen

All right people, 4 Days to release, we need a decision on this NOW! You can't expect all the translation teams to just drop everything to translate this within the last couple of days or hours or whenever you are planning on having a decision ready. Figure it out!

\Kenneth Nielsen