Re: Which gdm will we be translating for GNOME 2.24
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Which gdm will we be translating for GNOME 2.24
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 00:36:23 +0200
Le dimanche 14 septembre 2008, à 04:44 +0200, Kenneth Nielsen a écrit :
> 2008/8/4 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
> > Kenneth Nielsen píše v Po 04. 08. 2008 v 21:55 +0200:
> > > For gnome 2.22 we were told to keep translating the gnome-2-20 branch
> > > of gdm to give the developers more time to finish the development they
> > > are working on (which contained some serious regressions according to
> > > the old mail). This notification was given less than one month before
> > > final release sooo, to know about it a little more in advance this
> > > time, I was wondering if anybody knows/will investigate if something
> > > similar will happen this time?
> > This is pending on a release-team decision about which gdm version to
> > ship in GNOME 2.24. This will definitely happen within the next two
> > weeks and we're going to inform this mailing list.
> Any word on this yet? Or did I miss the announcement in the list?
This is being discussed on d-d-l. The current proposal is that we go
with the new GDM if there's no major regression. The thing is that there
are questions about the a11y status of the new GDM :/
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev