Re: Evolution HEAD: POT with 4991 messages instead of 5008

Hi Ilkka,

Jatorrizko mezua: og., 2008-09-18 13:44 +0300, egilea: Ilkka Tuohela

> >> The best way is perhaps to download the latest merged eu.po file from
> >> the D-L page for your language [1] (using the download file link),
> >> update the remaining 17 strings and commit it. As far as I know, the D-L
> >> page shows the merged version of the latest <language>.po file in the
> >> svn and the latest .pot file.
> >
> > Okey, I'm going to do that so :)
> >
> > Thanks, and best regards,
>
> Both evolution and gnome-control-center have syntax which requires more
> recent intltool than version 0.37 available for example in ubuntu 8.04.

I've got Debian Lenny, and intltool version is 0.40, so I guest issue is
anywhere else.

I downloaded those PO files from D-L, and right now they're updated and
commited :)

Thanks and best regards,

Dooteo