Re: Evolution HEAD: POT with 4991 messages instead of 5008

>> The best way is perhaps to download the latest merged eu.po file from
>> the D-L page for your language [1] (using the download file link),
>> update the remaining 17 strings and commit it. As far as I know, the D-L
>> page shows the merged version of the latest <language>.po file in the
>> svn and the latest .pot file.
>
> Okey, I'm going to do that so :)
>
> Thanks, and best regards,

Both evolution and gnome-control-center have syntax which requires more
recent intltool than version 0.37 available for example in ubuntu 8.04.

I guess you could just get for ubuntu the new intltool from intrepid
(http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/i/intltool/) or build it
from sources in hardy: I built it myself so I'm not sure if the intrepid
package actually has no dependancy conflicts in hardy.

	*hile*