Re: Some useful scripts

Short story: You should try the script now.

Long story: The October 21 version was a reply to your report. You and
Vladimir Melo were experiencing opposite issues, to I made the script
try both "xml" and "xmlstarlet" binaries, and use whatever it finds. But
while doing that I made a silly mistake, and a few hours ago I fixed it.

BTW: nice to see you around.