Re: program ignore some translation strings

Not libgmome-2.0.mo, libgnomeui-2.0.mo, notice the difference. And the
string is "_Open...", the underscore is important.

Sorry, was my fault. I added the string with the underscore. I also added the string to libgnome-2.0.mo because there was still a correct translation in the amharic libgnomeui-2.0.mo. But nothing changed. Is it possible, that the problem is in the sourcecode of epiphany?
Klaus