Re: Placing "Others" menu item at the end of the list

Le lundi 10 novembre 2008, à 12:19 -0200, Fabrício Godoy a écrit :
> I think this change with user panel layout, if user puts panel on below of
> screen the first item is not same that default, on top screen.
> Maybe is undesirable change menu sort based on default layout, panel on top.
>
> A solution could be reverse sort order when panel is located on below of
> screen and each menu item message define a numeric order, as below example:
> msgstr "1|Accessories"

Reversing the order of the menu items when the panel is at the bottom
has been discussed in multiple bugs. And, well, I've more or less
blocked this since it looks awful in french (at least, to me) and so I
expect that it is similar in at least a few other languages -- and it's
potentially something which depends on your taste...

But this is unrelated to Djihed's question about just moving the "Other"
submenu :-) FWIW, again, in french, moving this submenu sounds weird to
me.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.