Merging translation from gnome-build to anjuta

Hi!

We plan to drop the gnome-build module soon and merge it's code into the
anjuta codebase. (You will get a notice when this happens.)

The problem is that I don't know how to merge the translations from
gnome-build to anjuta. Most teams have a quite complete translation of
gnome-build and we don't want to loose that once the code files are
moved.

Does anyhave have an idea (or script) that can do that?

Thanks,
Johannes