Re: Cultural Issue with the Foot Logo

Hi Theppitak,

As already suggested, delegating the choice of the new logo to the Art
Team is the typical thing to do.

My concern is in the practicalities when trying to apply the new logo
in a distribution.
If you have your own distribution, you can make all sort of changes,
so it it OK.

What you might want to explore is how to make the logo theme-able.
That is, you can select a theme that would alter the logo in all
places in GNOME.
You can then create a package with this cut-down logo-changing theme
that a user can either install on demand, or it is installed
automatically when the user selects, for example, Thai support.

Assuming that it is possible to change the logo through theming, you
may then choose a logo that has a special meaning to SE Asia.

Simos