Re: GNOME i18n google search

Hi Claude,

Thanks  for the reply. I have commented in the bug.

Best regards

Claude Paroz wrote:
Le vendredi 23 mai 2008 à 12:44 +0530, Ani Peter a écrit :

Doing a google search for GNOME i18n gives this result:

The first link from the search result points to which has as the page for "current support for your language".

I understand this is an old page and things have been moved to But I guess, these old pages have to be removed to avoid confusions for users and contributors regarding the status and information about their languages.

Appreciate if some one could do the needful. Also, please correct me if I am wrong in any of my points.

Thanks for pointing this. But there is already a bug report about this
problem. Please comment there:

gnome-i18n mailing list
gnome-i18n gnome org